Hair loss is a very common occurrence in today’s world. So it is obvious that everyone wants to find effective ways to stop hair loss. Treatment may range from medical or surgical solutions to home remedies and simple tips on how to stop hair loss.
There are many different causes of scalp hair loss and also they differ in men and women. But in general, hair loss is caused by family history, genetic factors, and the aging process. Other hair loss factors include stress, nutrition, hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause, puberty, several health conditions, certain medications, certain medical treatments like chemotherapy and radiation, etc.
People who are suffering from hair loss should find out how to stop hair loss in a natural way. Some of the effective tips to prevent hair loss include:
How to stop hair loss- Tip-1
* Drink plenty of water: One great way of preventing hair loss is to include plenty of water every day. It is advisable to drink at least 8 cups of water every day to flush off all the toxins from the body. These toxins could be the major reason for hair loss in many individuals. Also, the water that is chosen to drink should be distilled water or filtered water that is free from chlorine and lead.
How to stop hair loss- Tip-2
* Caffeine: Recent studies have shown that caffeine slows down hair loss, even if it is applied topically on the affected areas. It has also been found that caffeine was very effective in reducing the effects of DTH in the body. DTH (dihydrotestosterone) is secreted in the body which binds to the hair follicles and eventually shrinks them causing hair loss. But if high doses of caffeine are consumed, it may increase hair loss because caffeine is a diuretic that eliminates the water content from the body making the body and hair roots dehydrate. Dehydration is one important cause of hair loss in many individuals.
How to stop hair loss- Tip-3
* Vitamin and mineral supplements: People experiencing major hair fall may be deficient in the key nutrients in their bodies. A good and balanced diet with all the necessary vitamins and mineral intake will solve the issue of hair fall in such cases. Also, mineral and vitamin supplements can also be taken to prevent hair fall at a much faster rate. But it is always advisable to consult a doctor before taking any supplements for hair loss. The idea behind this is to ensure that the body gets all the necessary nutrients for its normal functioning and thus preventing hair loss.
How to stop hair loss- Tip-4
* Sleep: Proper sleep every night is vital for the overall health of an individual as well as hair. It is essential that every individual should get at least 7 to 8 hours of good sleep every day. During sleep, the body will recover and regenerate from the day’s work and remove all the toxins that are inhaled, eaten, and drank. A good night’s sleep will help individuals to get a healthy body and also controls hair fall.
Know what to apply to the hair: Always try to use good hair care products that are natural. This is one great way to prevent hair loss.
* Clean hair: Always make sure the hair and scalp are neat and clean. Dirt clogs the hair follicles, making them difficult to grow.
* Condition hair every day: After shampooing, it is necessary to use a conditioner to prevent the hair from tangling and trim off the split ends frequently.
-Avoid using very hot or cold water on the hair, as it will damage them.
-Avoid hair styling products and chemical treatments on the hair to prevent hair loss.
These how-to-stop hair loss tips can be of great help in the prevention of hair loss in a natural way. Also, there are plenty of over-the-counter and prescription medications in the market that claims to treat hair loss and regrow hair. If hair loss occurred is not due to any medical reason, then following these simple tips and eating the right food that is rich in nutrition will definitely prevent hair loss.